2008年10月24日 星期五

Fulfill

Ok…didn’t really update my blog for 2 days…

Anyway…

Got like 3 labs this week…

Not too tough though…during the lab…

Possibly the hardest bit is the write up…

Well…lets see…

Luckily…got afternoon off after the morning practical ytd…

So…went home to make my Tiramisu…batch No 2…

The problem for the last batch was…

You could actually feel the sugar with its crunchy texture…

The pound cake was too thick…

Plus…one layer of cream went missing…

So…this time…

Tried to sort out all the problems…

Pretty successful I would say…

Just that JA said there were too much espresso powder on the cake…

Which made the cake a bit bitter…

Honestly…some participants did love that taste…

And SS thought the alcohol was too strong….

These 2 comments were pretty subjective…

So…depends on the particular person lah!!
Thanks for all 9 Tiramisu Testers…
GM, SS, DS, SY, SL, JA, YC, H and MK….

The next stage…will be…

CHEESE CAKE!!!!

Let me find the recipe first lah!!

Today was like the whole day lab…

Pretty tiring…

But interesting though…

Since I was spending quite some time to practice my Malay…

Kekekekek!!!!

My favorite one for today is…

Pergi Mati….

NICE!!!!!!

Didn’t do much after I came back…

Food shopping….and had early dinner…

Watched “Independence Day”…

A pretty old movie though…

But bloody nice lor!

Ha…

By the way…

Just helped my flatmate to kill the huge fly in his room…

With a rubber band…

Yea…with rubber band…

Bet even BO and GM haven’t seen me doing so before…

But…well…think I need more practice…

Since I didn’t kill it till the 3rd time I launched my rubber band…

Hahah!!!!

Recognized today…

That I was extra hyper…while I am tired…

Don’t know why…

Since didn’t sleep that much these days…

Got work…and “matters” to deal with…

But felt…fulfilled thou…

My friend…

If you seriously wana do “it”…

Do it…by all means…

Don’t leave urself a single bit of gap…

In order to rest your breath…

That tiny bit of comfort will just bring you even further downwards….

Then you need more effort to bring yourself up to the surface later on…

So…keep it up…

Good luck and forever support!

1 則留言:

The Ling 提到...

hey u super cruel person, dont kill so many flies la, bad karma k. pity all the flies who meet u.