2008年10月22日 星期三

NICE!!!

Yesterday's practical was fine...
wasn't too complicated thou...
left at about 1530...
with good result lah...ha!
went home...
to...
make...

Tiramisu

just in case anyone of you ask...
which I think you guys definitely will...
i made this cake is just for PERSONAL INTEREST...
not for anyone particular....ha!
then you guys might ask me why I didn't bring this to ju li's birthday...
the problem is...i finished making it just before I came out for the dinner...
and this cake requires to be put in fridge for at least 3hrs...
so...didnt bring...

i know it doesn't look much like Tiramisu....
since I put too much cream in the middle layer...
got no more to put on the top layer....
forgot I needed to reserve some thou..haha...
so "Bodoh"...(I know it is the wrong spelling, so...tell me the right spelling please!!!)

anyway...
Ju Li's Birthday Dinner in thai restaurant was cool...
so yummy thou...
one of those Ton Yum was superb spicy...
I think I just drank like 5ml of the soup...then i needed like 30ml of water to dilute immediately...
so spicy lor...but Ju Li just drink it like drinking water...
hell!
and as usual...in the next 15min...i just kept sweating...
haha!!
just before we wana have the bill...
someone suddenly came up with the way to pay...by買ing 屁股...
and some more....disgusting stuff lah...
sigh...
laugh die...
it was a lovely and cheerful dinner anyway....
havent been attended this kind of gathering for a long time....
thanks for inviting me to join...

straight after that...
got meeting when i got home...
till0230...almost kill me....
since i hardly go to bed after 1200....
its just abt the new soc lah...
should be running pretty well...
i hope...haa!

occupy my mind...
with work...and work...and work...
well...at least i recog i didnt think much during the practical ytd...
so...will be back on track after a few more days...

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

de cake was nice! really...