2008年10月26日 星期日

Winter Order

slept like an hour more today...
since the winter order has already started...
YEAH!!!!
the only thing i dont like it is....
while looking at the sky after 10-5 lab....
the complete darkness made you feel even more tired and negative thou.....
sigh....

ytd...finally finished my lab report (chemistry lab)...
luckily not doing it on my own...
NMR and MS those stuff are not really my "stuff"...
haha!

Had a lovely dinner...
Made a advanced level of French Potato....
Added mushroom into it...
Actually...
Could have done one more improvement...
I will try to add spaghetti into it....
so...no need to prepare rice at the same time....
ngng...
as long as i am done with that...
think can move on to something else....

ytd...wt BO said to me strike my heart....
seems...i drew things to conclusion too quickly...these days...
rather than giving it a try....
another stuff i should improve...
good...thanks mate!

BTW...since we finished lectures at 1200 this Wed (29/10)....
anyone feel like going to 海城 (in City center) for 飲茶 & 食點心??
since there is a 30% off during weekday between 1200 to 1600...
so 5-7pounds for each person can really feed your stomach well...
no need to eat dinner at all....even for me...haha!!
the quality of food is pretty good as well...if you guys trust the sensitivity of my tongue...
hha!!!
Tell me if any of you are interested!!!

沒有留言: